Effective: January 1, 2024
Pursuant to Utah state law, all Utah residents maintain the following rights:
1. The right to request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal information disclose to that consumer the categories and specific pieces of personal information the business has collected.
2. The right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer.
3. The right to request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the following:
o The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
o The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
o The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
o The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
o The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
4. The right to request that a business that sells the consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that consumer:
o The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer.
o The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each third party to whom the personal information was sold.
o The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
5. The right, at any time, to direct a business that sells personal information about the consumer to third parties not to sell the consumer’s personal information. This right may be referred to as the right to opt out.
In consideration of the above list of Utah consumer rights, American Mortgage Investment Partners is required to disclose that we do not sell any personal information collected. Accordingly, the rights afforded to Utah consumers regarding the sale of personal information are not applicable.
To exercise any of the aforementioned rights, please use one of the following methods:
1. Online submission: FORM
2. Email: [email protected]
AMERICAN MORTGAGE INVESTMENT PARTNERS does collect and has disclosed the following categories of personal information, which is collected and disclosed in the normal course of business for the purpose of originating, underwriting, closing and the servicing of residential mortgage loans:
1. Identifiers such as a real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
2. Any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, his or her name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. “Personal information” does not include publicly available information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.
3. Characteristics of protected classifications under Utah or federal law.
4. Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
5. Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement.